Three Little Pigs - Class -I - Find4Tips

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Three Little Pigs - Class -I

 Three Little Pigs - Class -I 


Listen and enjoy this story


Once there were three little pigs,

Sonu, Monu and Gonu.

     Sonu Lived in a house of straw.

Monu lived in a house of sticks and Gonu lived in a house of bricks.




One day a big bad wolf came to Sonu's house. He said, "I will huff and puff and I will blow your house down." So he huffed and he puffed and he blew the house down.

                   Sonu ran to Monu's house. The wolf came to Monu's house. He said, "I will huff and puff and I will blow your house down." So he huffed and he puffed and he blew Monu's house down.



Sonu and Monu ran to Gonu's house. The wolf came to Gonu's house.He said, "I will huff and puff and I will blow your house down." So he huffed and he puffed but he could not blow the brick house down. It was strong.


         The wolf went away and Sonu, Monu and Gonu lived happily together in the red brick house.





Answer of these questions please?


Q.1. How many pigs were there?
Q.2. What did the big wolf say to the pigs?
Q.3. Was the wolf good or bad?
Q.4. What is your house made of?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment